Sindhi High School
Rules and Regulations
Instruction for the Students
- Prior sanction from the Executives is needed for more than four days absence from the school. A student having less than 75% attendance will not be permitted to continue in the school.
- The name of those students who absent themselves without leave application for 7 consecutive days or who are irregular in attendance will be removed from the roll.
- Parents are not permitted to take their ward home during school hours for any reason except sudden sickness. In such cases Parents / Guardians should pick up their ward and not to send any other relative or friend however close to your child or you, to pick the child from school.
Students are expected to maintain strict discipline in the school campus. They should abide by the rules & regulations of the school. Students found indulging indiscipline may invite punishment. In case of serious or repeated breach of discipline students may face expulsion from the school.
- Students must speak in English while at school.
- Students should reach their classroom 15 minutes before the first bell goes in the morning.
- Students must bring his/her books, water bottles & diary to the school.
- Students must wear proper, neat and clean ironed / pressed uniform to the school.
- Refinement of character, obedience and neatness in person dress & punctuality are required at all times.
- During the school timings students should not leave the school premises without the permission of Principal/Vice-Principal.
- Students are not allowed to bring items like cell phones etc., to the school.
- Students are not allowed to make phone calls without permission.
- Any damage done to the school property like breakage or disfigurement through writings or scratching on the walls & furniture must be compensated by those who are responsible. Damage done even by accident must be reported to the Principal immediately and the child will have to pay the cost of the damaged articles.
- The diary must be brought to the school everyday and followed in detail. Daily lessons homework should be inscribed there in Parents and Teachers should regularly see the calendar and sign the diary, reports and remarks. This promotes the tone of studyand discipline in the students.
- No school-leaving certificate will be issued until all sums due to the school have been paid in full and all library books taken by the student are returned.
- It is compulsory for parents to take the school-leaving certificate within 30 days after the child has been withdrawn from the school. Otherwise his/her refundable security will be forfeited.